Shale gas has been a game changer for the natural gas industry, having already significantly altered the global energy supply market and promising to have even more impact in the future. Developments in the North American shale gas industry have been eagerly followed as other countries explore the potential of their own unconventional resources. This Master Class will consider the opportunities and challenges surrounding shale development and assess the impact that shale could have around the world.
*Please note you must have registered for the Master Class and collected your conference badge before you attend the Master Class.
As Senior Program Manager for the Gas Technology Institute (GTI) in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Office, Mr. Findle leads GTI’s education, workforce training and technology advancement activities in the region and nationally by collaborating with research, government, gas industry, workforce, training and funding organizations.
Kent Perry is Executive Director, Energy Supply & Conversion at Gas Technology Institute where he has a responsibility for planning and implementing a research program with the overall objective of developing new technology for enhanced recovery of unconventional resources in the lower-48 United States.
- Identify shale gas production and technology opportunities
- Evaluate the environmental impacts of shale gas production
- Review the main legal and regulatory structure considerations that underpin projects
- Analyze the most current shale gas case studies from around the world
- Assess the impact of shale gas on the global market
This Master Class is suitable for professionals looking to gain a deeper understanding about the shale gas industry such as:
- Government officials
- Private commercial and business
- Gas producers
- Gas buyers
- New venture managers
- Project developers
- Lawyers and legal counsel
- Marketing and sales managers
- Engineers and geologists
- Bankers and project financers
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Welcome Refreshments served from 8:30 AM)