Fast track your understanding of the entire gas value chain. Grasp the key concepts and features of the gas and LNG industry and broaden your knowledge on the technical, commercial and operational fundamentals. This Master Class will provide you with a unique opportunity to improve your understanding of the technical and commercial fundamentals of the gas and LNG industry.
*Please note you must have registered for the Master Class and collected your conference badge before you attend the Master Class.
Since 2005 Pat has been the Managing Director of LNG Worldwide Ltd, a consulting company offering advice, support and training in all areas of the LNG commercial supply chain. Previous to that Pat has 24 years of experience with the Shell Group of companies both in oil and natural gas. Her direct experience in LNG is in the area of developing and implementing LNG strategies for new market entrants and companies seeking to strengthen partnerships with LNG producers. This includes working in all commercial areas across the LNG value chain. Her work has included working with governments, NOCs, IOCs and utilities and she has advised on structuring and optimising LNG supply portfolios. Coupled with her commercial experience is also a strong grounding in fundamental market analysis and strategic planning.
- Fast track your understanding of the gas value chain
- Boost your comprehension of the legal and commercial structures supporting upstream and downstream
- Develop an understanding of the technical, commercial and operational issues
- Understand global market forecasts, E&P trends and techniques
- Optimise your decision making process by learning economic and investment imperatives
- Master industry jargon
This Master Class is designed for new and existing gas professionals at all levels. Participants gain an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the gas industry. Recommended for:
- Commercial managers
- Government officials
- New executives to the industry
- HR managers
- Marketing and sales managers
- Tax and accounting personnel
- Legal managers
- Strategists and planners
- Public and community relations executives
- Bankers, insurance personnel and investors