The exhibition at the world’s largest global gas event will occupy 400,000 sqft of dedicated exhibition space and attract more than 350 exhibitors from over 40 countries. Exhibitors cover the entire spectrum – Upstream, Midstream and Downstream – ranging from producers, through EPCs and contractors to specialist products and services.
Exhibitors can look forward to meeting upwards of 10,000 delegates and exhibition attendees from nearly 100 countries.
Exhibition Innovations Include:
- Gas for Transportation Pavilion Join the latest gas technologies and innovative solutions for sustainable and efficient transport across road, off-road and marine applications. This pavilion will also include a free seminar stage presenting the latest industry insights.
- Safety, Standards & Security Pavilion Essential suppliers who are responsible for protecting the gas industry across multiple disciplines will be brought together. Exhibitors specializing in HSE Management, Inspection, Monitoring & Measurement and Occupational Health and Safety are just a few of the sectors that will be showcased here.
- Showcase America Pavilion US based companies presenting the latest technologies and advancements in all sectors of the US market will be featured.
- Sustainable Energy with Natural Gas Pavilion The partnership between the renewable energy and natural gas sectors will be promoted, demonstrating how they intersect to develop sustainable energy solutions.
- Robotics Pavilion An “Arena” is included in this pavilion, where exhibitors have the opportunity to demonstrate their technologies. Demonstrations will present how drones and robots can make technical inspections and maintain capital intensive infrastructure.
- Business Advisory Pavilion Companies across different disciplines including Legal, Accounting & Finance, Strategy & Management, Marketing and Analystics will assemble.
- Country Pavilions Specialist suppliers can cluster with their compatriots within national pavilions. The exhibition has already confirmed zones for:
USA – Refer to Showcase America Pavilion
For US based companies WGC 2018 provides a once in a generation opportunity to take advantage of the World Gas Conference coming to the USA, to showcase your products and services to the global audience who will attend.
For enquiries please contact the exhibition team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 2 9556 7991.