- Member Executive Board, Director Business Development & Participations N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie
Ulco Vermeulen is a member of the Executive Board of N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie and Director Business Development & Participations.
Ulco Vermeulen holds a degree in economics and started his professional career as senior policy officer at the Energy Policy and Natural Gas Departments at the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs from 1984 till 1990. Since 1990 Ulco has had various positions within Gasunie.
Other positions of Ulco Vermeulen are:
• Chairman of the Dutch Top Consortium for Knowledge & Innovation on Gas
• Chairman of the Strategy Commission of the International Gas Union
• Chairman of Green Gas Netherlands
• Member Supervisory Board ICE Endex
• Chairman Executive Board Energy Delta Institute
• Member Supervisory Board Energy Academy Europe
• Member Strategic Board Energy Valley